Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yet some more Photo's from the hyper-active photographer/blogger...
















Well as you can see I have modified the header with a picture that I took from the top of Mount-royal in montreal. I really so prefer it to the old one...

I have also categorized the links in the sidebar into 3 sections. "Blogs" "Forums" & "other links" as well as the video's section.

Anyway I do hope that you enjoy the pictures that I took on the photography trip on mount royal today.

But with my next digicam I'll be able to use Zoom, telephoto, & ultra-wide angle lenses. I can't wait for that time to come!

4 Comments:

Blogger stella said...

Hi,Jake:

I like your photos took in the Mont-Royal...so beautiful..ha ha...

and like your title picture,too...

Stella

10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice!

Thanks! :)

Check out my latest development in blogging - video! Can you do that on your camera. If you can...well try it! YouTube is great!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Thanks Stella...

You are keeping your blog going as well...

5:43 PM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

@ Thoth: Kool video on your blog...

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home