Wednesday, July 26, 2006

iPod....Bought!!

I have just taken my first few steps into the apple world with the purchase of a new iPod 30 GB... :-D

I really like it. Only problem is that all the wrapping plastic on it is hard to get off!

It cost about 400$$.... I will begin transferring songs onto it soon!!

I have never owned an iPod or even MP3 player before this. So I was figuring out how to use it... Its really fun..

Anyway thats all I have to say.

PS: Laser-quest is today I believe! :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes, the infamous Apple packaging. I guess it's pretty effective at protecting the merchandise! You need a saw, scissors, teeth, an axe, or maybe even an electric jigsaw to open Apple packaging!

Enjoy!

Wow, you are buying a lot of stuff. Almost more than I am! Where do you get the money, I wonder? Are you still in a choir?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Nope. And the iPod was a present from my great-aunt...

Im not in the choir anymore.

PS: Still trying to get that plastic off!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home