Tuesday, July 25, 2006

iPod..... Tommorrow!!!

Hello All,
well I am getting that new iPod...tommorrow!!! Im really looking forward too it:



Yes indeed. Thats a pic of the one I will be getting... 5th generation, 30 GB White... I'm really looking forward to it!!!

I am also considering moving to Ottawa.... I will be staying there for a few months and then if I like it we will be bring all of our stuff... But in the few months all I would bring would be the iPod, laptop & clothes of course...

I know quite a few people over there... Among them are: Kabriya, Nicholas, David, and some others, so I am no stranger over there...

And I will get DSL High-speed when over there as well, perhaps Sympatico, or some other. That is also something to look forward too!

I will post some more pictures soon, of the mountain, amd some pictures from the top of the mountain. I love taking pictures! The Canon EOS Digital Rebel is actually 999$ With the lense included. I very likely will get it with the lense though which increases the price a bit...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ottawa?! Wow! Why?

It's nice, in that it's quieter and cleaner.

However you won't have access to technology and culture that you have in Montreal.

Strange, since your mother said many years ago how much she hated Ottawa when she lived there. Of course, it wasn't so much the city, from my understanding, but the particular experience of Ottawa.

Still and all, I would think Calgary or Edmonton or even St. John in New Brunswick (the latter, apparently is experiencing quite the IT boom) would be more appropriate places to live.

Your mother used to like St. John a lot.

But Ottawa is big for writers these days and is much cheaper to live in than Toronto.

Well, Jake, I hope you like Ottawa, although, if I were you, I would consider the New Brunswick option.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Yes I know. My mom didn't really like ottawa back then. But she's changed her mind...

As you can see from my latest post I got that iPod!!! I love it...

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home