Saturday, July 22, 2006

The crazy stuff that happened today...

Well I'll have to explain the whole story of this for it to make any sense...

Okay...

A long time back when I was still a computer n00b. I was gonna get a new PC from the store in that january. But then a friend said that she knew a great computer repair-man, and he suggested that he would build a PC for me for the cost of only 300$...

Then I went over to his place and saw the PC.... It only had a 20 GB HDD, and an Intel Pentium 3 @ 1.0 GHz and 384 MB RAM. But back then I didn't know what I know now...

Anyway I have got my notebook and it was just being used as an emergency PC...

So then today we decided to have him come over to replace it with something better. But then he refused saying that its good etc...

So Im just taking it apart and using the parts as spares...

I will be going to laserquest soon!!! Im really looking forward to it...

As per Thoth's request in the last comment I will post some pics of the downtown area of where I live.

Anyway bye for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home