Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Camera

Well I finally found out the cost of the camera I wanted to buy... It actually doesn't say on the site! Anyway the price is actually only 889$$ I was surprised. It is actually better and easier to sue then some other more expensive camera's....

100th post on my blog here!!! And 5 months worth of archives.... YAY!

Haircut day tommorrow! I'm wondering how I'll look after... Hopefully nice! Im also having a picture taken of me for my CV...

The Olympus E-500 camera is very good as well... And for only 799$! Very cheap... I hope to have the new camera sometime later this year....

Olympus is nice... Very good quality and power...

There was a really big storm last night... I had gone to bed at about 2:00 PM... And the storm lasted quite long, starting at about 1:00 till 2:00 PM

I like Thermaltake, koolance, and i-cute cases.... Antec is kinda boring, thermaltake is very ncie and creative though... Anyway when I build new PC I will post pictures of it here, (Taken with new camera of course)

Its very nice weather today, not to hot, not too cold. Last night it was nice, but then it started raining like crazy!

Anyway there is one thing that I know: I will buy a thermaltake case with watercooling when I build my next PC...

Too bad I haven't found any video's yet of installing a water-cooling system...

Im amazed actually that you can get very good new digital cam-corder's for only 400$ actually, I may get one next year...

I may try some case modding on my next PC...

Anyway bye for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home