Friday, August 04, 2006

Update

As you can see I have updated a couple of things in the sidebar.

I finally found out where I had put the CD holding all of Stella's pictures and video's that she had given to me. They were very nice actually. Perhaps I will post some of them.

Thoth Has a Nikon CoolPix P1. Quite good actually. Old by now. But actually the first camera to offer Wi-Fi.

I've been putting more songs onto my iPod now. There are quite a few in it right now. But I will of course keep adding more. I especially like the fact that it can do more than just play music. Its really useful.

Thoth has recently tried Opera. He likes it a lot. So do I actually.

I figured out how to take a screenshot in Mac OS X. You just press Command+shift+3. Then a file will be on the desktop which is obviously the screenshot you just took. Thoth took some of his own desktop but I wont post them. As he has his MSN window open in one which reveals all his contacts!

The graphics in Mac OS X really are nice. The dock is so much easier to use than the Windows Taskbar. Its far easier to use and isn't as susceptible to virus's.

And also Windows Vista has such high specs! Eventually people will be able to install OS X on a PC. And when that happens I will certainly use OS X.

I'm on my laptop right now. As always. Its about 8:15 AM. I actually got up at about 5:00AM though.

Stella's older camera was a Casio Exilim EX-Z4. But Im not sure. Because as I looked through the pictures it seemed that she had two, (the other a Nikon CoolPix E950) which she didn't.

I currently have 66 MSN contacts... Not that many, but I've just cleared out a few.

I wish that I have 1 GB RAM in my laptop.

I am using a nice new wallpaper. Actually its a picture that Thoth Sent to me. Its very nice.

Anyway bye for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger stella said...

Hi,Jake:

My older digital camera is Nikon-950...

I like this camera....and I have used it for almost 5 years...the only drawback is it's too heavy...

So I bought a lighter one last year...Nikon 5900...(I still prefer to Nikon...ha ha..it's a good brand..)

BTW,some pictures in that CD took by my friend " Jia-Qi" who had ever visited me in Montreal and staied in your home for 3 days...I don't know if you remember her or not....Her camera is Canon XXX (I forgot its type)...that's why you feel I have two cameras...

Stella

10:54 AM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Yes I remember Jia-Qi.

I see. Good. Nikon is nice. But I want to get a very powerful camera, so it will be heavy and large.

Can you tell me what model of laptop you had used to have?

6:31 PM  
Blogger stella said...

The laptop I used in Montreal is "Compaq"...But I forget its model...

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice new design on your blog, Jake!

Yes, Wifi would be a good idea for the camera if it was self-explanatory, just like using Windows XPs (up to and including Vista) and the recent Mac OS 10 and above is.

But Nikon P1's wasn't. And I guess it's not compatible with my computer, of there's some glitch that I have yet to work out. And without a USB cable to directly connect my cam to the computer, it's a litttle iffy.

I definitely want to try something like the Olympus in the future. Or the Sony. Although the latter is far to expensive for me. I'll just wait. It's good to get very skilled on the camera I have. So that I'll be the best on the next camera as well. I take good pics now. But I still want to have what I call an automatic eye. Just right almost all the time.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home