Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Windows X's website is back up!

As you can see from the title the popular desktop modder, and maker of the Vista TRansformation Pack (Currently in version 4) is back and with a new and improved website. ( http://www.windowsxlive.net/

Also he indicated that the 5th release of the popular transformation pack will be coming out in august 24 2006.

I can't wait! And his new site rocks. Even better than the old one I find.

I added his site to the links in the sidebar. Unfortunately his website is currently down. But I look forward to seeing it back up again!

Well is august. A new month. Hopefully a good month too!

As you can see I have changed the blogs title a bit. From "The Computer Kids Shrine" to "The Photography Kids Shrine". Quite fitting as I'm now really into that area.

I may make a few youtube movies and put them on my blog @ Some point. Stella and My dad are both using it. Actually embedding the image into the posts HTML code.

I really like the Sony R1. Very high-end. Some day I will be posting photo's taken with it!

I'm on my laptop ATM. Its 9:50 AM.

I'll reinstall XP on my laptop in september. I'd like to start again on here. (lol)

Now there are 6 months of archives. This blog has been with me since I started off...

Today it has been just too hot! Theres been a heat wave over here. Also, severe thunder-storms are expected later on.

There are currently 111 posts on this blog.

I've been using my iPod a lot. I love it!
Anyway bye for now...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home