Saturday, August 05, 2006

New toy

Well I've been busy playing with my new toy today. Its an HP DeskJet 5940 Photo Printer. 130$ CAD. I really love it! I bought it on friday at The Source. Actually I got it on sale for only 70$. Which was really good as I wouldn't have bought it if it had been its usual 130$. I would have bought a muti-funtion printer. But this one was such a good price that I couldn't resist.

PC Guru has started a new blog: http://www.atrfm.com/ollie As has Narutometal: http://narumeta.blogspot.com/

Windows X's site has been working for quite a while now. It's design is very nice. And there's a lot more news articles now.

Thoth posted some screenshots of his desktop on his blog. You can visit it via the link in the sidebar.

Very chilly weather right now actually. Its like it autumn! I had tried running the Windows Game Advisor Here But the strange thing is that it didn't recognise some of my hardware.

I've been getting more comments and more people visiting my blog actually. Its good.

Its 9:30 AM right now. I got up at about 5:00 AM so I've been up for a while.

I wish that I had bluetooth on my laptop. I'm actually fairly impressed by the Compaq Presario notebooks. I quite like this one Here It has a lot of good features as well as the Turion X2 CPU.

I wonder what my next laptop will be... Maybe a Sony VAIO, or another acer, or perhaps an ASUS, or that Compaq. I'm actually not much of a fan of toshiba notebooks. I find that they have a tendancy to use not quality components...

If I wanted to ustomize that compaq notebook I would select:

Windows XP Pro
AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-56 @ 1.80 GHz
15.4" WXGA BrightView Widescreen (1280x800)
NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) Go 6150
Upgrade to 1.0GB DDR2 SDRAM (2x512MB)
100 GB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
802.11a/b/g WLAN & Bluetooth
6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

I could get that for under 1000$ after the rebate. I think that that will actually be my next laptop, I would also pay for the HP sport backpack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home