Monday, August 07, 2006

Dr Octagon

I downloaded the entire Dr Octagon music album from download.com. That was the music that Thoth had posted onto his blog. Its quite good actually. I just transfered it onto my iPod.

I found that some of those pictures I had put into my last post, made nice wallpapers. In fact I am using one of them right now.

Its 9:20 AM right now. I got up several hours ago. The weather was very nice yesterday, and today has similar weather.

I will be getting Andrew's music today. My music collecton is getting quite big. I have a wide variety of bands and genre's.

Stella has made 2 videos and put them on youTube, and Thoth has one. Thoths YouTube ID is "nunoftheabove". An interesting username.

Heres a recent screenshot of my desktop:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I hope to update the sidebar and header soon. I will go to the mountain at night. And take some pictures from the lookout. I'll make the resulting picture, my blog header.

My blog sure has a lot of posts in it now! As well as the 6 months of archives. I will get a new freewebs account, or another free web host. And then set up some pages in it, and link them to the blog in the sidebar, that way it will appear that I have other pages.

BTW: I just set up the freewebs site. And I also wrote the welcome page. More pages will come soon. Like the photos page, the ottawa page, the milwaukee page, and the montreal page to name a few that I intend to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home