Sunday, August 06, 2006

Another Photography trip. This time to the Plateau.















I went on another Photographing trip today. I went to the plateau a bit. Above are some recent pictures. I was gone for about 3 hours. It was fun. Its is now about 10:00 PM.

Thoth posted a link to some nice music on his blog. Just check it out at his latest blog entry.

I'll be working on my CV this upcoming week. As well as working on a website. And finishing my novel.

I finally got an antivirus onto my computer. Its NOD32. I really like it actually. It takes hardly any system resources and according to other peoples opinions as well as various tests it is really good at catching various virus's.

Nikons top-end camera is sooo expensive. Its nearly 5000$$. Ridiculous. I know a photographer who has the top-end camera, although he is a professional photographer. If I were to get a high-end camera I would get the Sony R1. Which is what I will be getting. Actually that same person recommended the sony R1.

Stella has posted a new video on her blog. It was taken when she was here actually. It's fairly good actually. My dad who was working towards a degree in film-making was quite impressed.

Once I buy a new digital camcorder for about 400$ I'll be able to post my own video's here. There are 3 types of digital camcorders: MiniDV, DVD, & Hard Drive. MiniDV is least expensive and hard drive is most expensive, ranging in the 1000$-2000$ range. I'll get a MiniDV. Its cheapest. And I dont really want to take professional video's anyway. I more just want to be able to take audio & video recordings with it on the mountain or whatever.

Toshiba's really made a good gaming laptop. Its 2000$. But it has really powerful hardware. I wouldn't buy it though. Its too expensive, big, and heavy. I prefer good value, small, & fast. I don't really aim for excellent-quality graphics when it comes to laptops. Gaming is more for desktops in my view. I prefer to use laptops for stuff that requires more portability.

I prefer 15-16" LCD screens when it comes to laptops. There isn't really such a thing as a gaming ultra-portable. I prefer the smaller and lighter ones because they're more convenient. A friend of mine wants a gaming laptop with a 17 or 20 inch screen, excellent speed graphics & portability. You can get the first few. But not the portability. The acer aspire 9000 series is good. As is that 2000$ toshiba.

Anyway Im going to have to go now. I hope that you enjoy the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home