Saturday, August 26, 2006

Post from after midnight!

Its 12:22 AM right now. In the morning. Hence the title.

I hope that you liked those pictures there that I took with my new camera. Some of them are fairly good I think...

Im on my laptop right now. In the front room. Im going to be going to bed in a while. Maybe half an hour. I'm just going to post a couple more posts at JCXP, chat a little more to a couple of people and then I'll go to bed.

I really do love my laptop and my new camera. They are excellent. I really love them. I was working a bit more on my new novel today.

If you sign up for the Windows Live Messenger Beta on connect then Microsoft sends a free laptop bag as a gift of thanks for testing it. I wish that I would get that bag. I need one. And Im not willing to spend 80$ on a bag...

I really like the 2 GHz Black MacBook. Cheese Penguins from JCXP got one actually. It costs 1500$ though. Which is a bit over my budget. (around 1000$)

Here is the link to a review on that particular MacBook.

I read lots of reviews on the internet. On cameras and laptops. Its fun and in a way relaxing, I find.

Apple and Toshiba are the two companies that spend the most on design for their computers. Apples designs and stuff is really amazing. But Toshiba has some really good design on its P-105.

Anyway I'll be going now

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed. Good pictures. Too much light in these. A little bit too much exposure. Your earlier photos were better. But that's not the camera's fault or yours either. You have to get used to your new camera and what works better or not on it.

Don't stay up so late Jake. It's 1 a.m. from what I understand when you wrote that. Sharon said you talked to her. Go to bed. You're too young to stay up until one. 10 or 11, sure, but no later!

By the way, there are myriad problems with betablogger. it really sucks. I can't, for example, save my password, and so I have to put my password in every time. Well, if you are another betablogger or if I am commenting on my own blog. But if I comment on yours, Stella, or a number of other people's I have to use the other or anonymous box, because it doesn't recognize my account. The folks at google and blogger really don't have their act together. Otherwise, they would have had the foresight to iron out these problems before introducing the irreversible (for those who sign up) clunky beta.

Uploading is faster though. Well, when it finally lets you log in! I have two words for you!: Operabrowser & decache!

1:47 AM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Thanks for the coments on the pictures!

What age would you consider it apporopriate for someone to be staying up as late as I am?

Yes. Betablogger is full of bugs....

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, what age? Maybe, 17. That is when kids go to CEGEP and have to study a lot overnight, and their bodies aren't growing and changing as much.

It's not just betablogger, but google as a whole this month. It's one big fiasco. (See my just-written rant).

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home