Saturday, August 12, 2006

Been busy working on new website

Well I've been very busy the past few days. Why? Because I have been busy designing a new website for myself. The new website will be a news/photography reviews/turorials site. It's going very well so far. However it is not actually online up and running yet. I have been working on it, on my computer.

I will be buying a FujiFilm S5000 soon. I can get one for only 375$$... I'm looking forward to getting it!

I have added Michael Turtons website's to my sidebar. As well as Stella's website, and MySuperPC.com.

The new person from japan is here. Her name is Miyuki. She's 20 years old. I like her. She has a cell phone that is also a TV actually... And a digital camera. Quite a feature-rich device!

I quite like the Olympus C770 digital camera. It is an ultra-zoom digital camera. Actually it is Michael Turtons other camera. Its about 700$...

I went biking again today. I had fun. I biked quite a distance actually.

I don't know why but for some reason my blog is taking a really long time to update. Longer than it did before at least. I'm not sure why exactly. But the blog is working, so that's all that I really care about.

I like the idea of the plastic case that you can put your digital camera into, so that you can take underwater shots...

Stella's website is nice. But she should add some more pictures, or else create a new taiwan website for pictures and information about taiwan. It has quite a nice design, with those buttons, and the header...

The C770 has an interesting menu design... But quite simple... Although not like anything that I've seen before...

I like the D100 menu design. Its simple, and sorted in to categories. The controls and good too.

Perhaps I will have that digital camera by the time that I go on the trip to Milwaukee! Then I can take some good pictures over there with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home