Saturday, August 12, 2006

Website progress, and more stuff thats been going on in the latter half of today

I have just been working on the design for the Milwaukee page. Its fairly simple. But I was trying to decide what color's to make the page and what color for the text etc. As well as what other stuff I shoudl put into the page. The design ended up being quite simple. Just a black background, with grey text. The page will mostly just be a photo album for pictures that I will take over there as well as a bit of a review of what I thought about it.

I just went a played some frisbee nearby the river with Miyuki. It was fun actually. I used my friend, Kyle's frisbee instead of the one that I actually have. The frisbee I used was a lot lighter, so the wind threw it to the side, making it difficult to play.

I think that my website will turn out very well. Its a simpler design than my previous sites. And its more devoted to photography, and stuff about Milwaukee, ottawa, and montreal. Rather than just a few things about computers. I will also write some reviews of various digital cameras. I plan to definetely write reviews on these ones: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT, Sony CyberShot R1, Nikon D100, Kodak CX7300, Olympus E-500 Evolt, and my current laptop.

I like Turtons website. Its simple, but has a lot of information in an efficient design.

I have been updating the sidebar a bit today. I just found that it was time to update it with some new stuff. Like Stella's website, some of my favorite radio stations etc.

I like blogging a lot when I'm tired or stressed, or anxious. I find that it helps me a lot. I also enjoy working on my site. But that involves a lot more mental energy.

My laptop's internet is still down. I'm a little worried. But I'm going to visit an internet cafe at some point soon. Actually my next digital camera will be PictBridge compatible. So I'll be able to print pictures without needing to use my computer.

Once I get the index page finished and the design fine-tuned etc. I'll set it up on either my ISP's free web space, a free service. Or I'll just pay for some web space. Turton uses his ISP which is EV1, at least I think so...

Anyway I need to go now. I probably won't be blogging quite so much this coming week, or tommorrow.

Bye!

PS: The site will be up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home