Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm gonna buy new Portable DVD Player soon + I'm getting payed to take some pictures for someone!

I just visited The Source. I found a very nice portable DVD Player there for 130$. It has a 7" screen, and includes a Bag and remote. It is made by Centrios, and is very well priced with the ability to play pretty much all CD and DVD formats. I'm going to buy it as soon as I get the money...

I'm going to take 30 or so photo's for someone and I'm gonna get payed 1$ a photo. The photos will be for their book and I will get mentioned in the book...

I am getting a new business card done for myself. It will say "Jacob Harris" and right below "photographer" and around the card there will eb a link to my blog, my email, and phone number. As well as a bit of a black streak across the top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home