Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A shooting in downtown montreal!

Just today a guy suddenly opened fire with an automatic weapon in front of the Dawson College. Quite a few people were killed or injured.

The guy who did it was killed by the police...

There are about 10,000 people who go to dawson in total. 3,000 of whom were there that day...

Its uncertain if there were several. Several people think that there were more than one...

Actually I know several people who go to Dawson college. One of them was there when it was happening...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really sad.

Aside from my reflection upon earlier events like that either in Montreal, or at other places, I don't know what to say about it. It's just horrible. One can see something like that happening at a university, because of the political rivalry among teachers. But Dawson College? I never imagined anything like that. I hope I never hear about anything like that again.

3:09 AM  
Blogger stella said...

I saw this news in Taiwan yesterday...
I'm so shocked...
Hope everyone would be OK...

9:55 AM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

indeed. Actually only one person died...

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Her memorial was held last night. It really is terrible. I'll update my blog as more news comes from CBC....

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home