Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Trip... ;D

Well I just went downtown to take photo's. As well as visit a bookstore and get bagels...

I found a book about using the Canon Rebel XT. It was pretty nice. But 30$ CAD for a soft-cover book??!! I could get all of the information that I get in that book on the internet...

I also found this book: Amazon.co.uk: The Essential Wildlife Photography Manual: Successful Digital and Film Techniques for Creative Photography: Books: Chris Weston

A very nice book. Hard cover. I might buy it at some point...

That guys backpack in that book is amazing! And he has 3 extremelly high-end cameras in his backpack whenever he goes out! As well as 5 lenses. Cleaning equipment, and his laptop. All crammed into that backpack. Probably all the stuff in that bag cost like 25000$ in total.

Heres an amazing lense: Sigma 800mm f/5.6 super telephoto

7200$ USD!!! Incredibly overpriced... :o

I like the iBook G4 12". A good laptop to easily carry around with you wherever you go. And thats what that guy in that book does!

I'll post those pictures that I took today in a few days. Im going to take a lot more tommorrow, so I'll upload them after....

I prefer to have a laptop. I need the portability. My next one will either be a Mac or a Toshiba P105. The iBook will be more useful for portability as its far smaller and lighter. I find that its great for photographers who want to use it while they're on the field...

I'm getting more and more interested in photography. It requires creativity, as well as being coupled with electronics. I really find it an interesting subject.

I'm sure looking forward to getting my Canon Rebel XT later this year or early next year... It really is a nice camera. I would prefer it in black actually.

Anyway I'll post again soon!

PS: My business card should be ready by tommorrow. Unfortunately the guy whos making it is really busy so hasn't had too much time to work on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home