Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mr J Harris is now a Mac fanatic/lover/whatever!

The more and more I read reviews about Mac's the more I like them. I especially like the MacBook 13" 1.83Ghz. Its 1099$ off the apple website. And its best to get the Maximum 2GB's of RAM. Including tax its around 1200$ I'd guess. Some people would say that 13" is tiny. Indeed it is, but I've used 12" iBook G4's before and I haven't had any problem with the screen size. Theres only one problem with the MacBook: The MagSafe power connector. It really sucks. While apple thinks that it is superior because it won't yank the laptop off the table onto the floor if you accidentally yank the cord, it's really a disadvantage because it could very easily get pulled out. Although it is better than having the MacBook smashed, it really is unlikely that yoiu would ever end up pulling it off the table anyway.

The MacBook has a Core Duo as well. So it's got a ton more power than the iBook G4.

Thoth has a wired Mighty Mouse. As you can see in This Shot Its a good mouse, but when I buy my next MacBook laptop, I'll get the Bluetooth version.

Hmmmm, I just noticed that the computer that I'm using now has a dead black pixel. Not my laptop thank heavens. Because if it was my laptop I'd have to get the whole screen replaced by acer. Unless of course I decided to tolerate it.

Stella has a new laptop actually. I'm not sure if I posted this news. Its an old ASUS Model. But it's got some fairly decent specs. Stella's sister gave it to her because she had gotten a new one.

The WinWizard at JCXP took some amazing whale shots. he took them off the coast of Gloucestor. They're amazing pictures. He took them with a Canon EOS 10D, and a Canon 75-300mm Telephoto Zoom lens. (Not a good lens In my opinion) He posted 9 pictures. He actually has 3 SLR's. A Canon Digital Rebel, Canon Digital Rebel XT, and a Canon EOS 10D. He also has a cheap Point and shoot camera. And on top of that he has 3 digital camcorders. So many cameras.

I've been meaning to send an email to Stella and get back in touch with her. I just haven't gotten around to it. I'll mail it off tommorrow.

I love the look of the iBook G4, and the MacBook 13". Its really pretty and sleek. Their desktops look a bit like it. Their iMacs at least. The PowerMac G5 desktop looks totally different.

Thoth has pretty much the same iPod as me, except that its the black model. Unfortunately I haven't been using mine that much because my internet has been down so I haven't downloaded that much music. I really do have to put some new songs on.

I like Koolance products. Here is the website The products on the site look amazing. But expensive. Tigerdirect doesn't have any Koolance cases or products. Actually amazon does though.

I like WaterCooling. Its expensive though. Koolance makes some really good cases with built-in watercooling. I prefer integrated cases to seperate kits...

I'll post some more pictures soon. I recently went over to the rapids and photographed some herons and birds and the river. I took 42 shots. I've started shooting in RAW. Recently I've learnt a lot more about using my camera.

Anyway bye for now! I'll post those photo's as soon as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home