Friday, September 29, 2006

Mr J Harris the film extra!

Well I was just an extra in a short film yeesterday. It didn't pay me but It was good for the experience.

The film was called The Pen and The Sword. It was quite an interesting movie actually. Its set in a futuristic world where books are banned...

I was there from 5:15PM and got back at 1:00AM. O__o

I like the Saitek Eclipse keyboard. A nice price. And it has a really fun backlighting that you can actually control the brightness... And its a really looks amazing... With blue LED's.

The Logitech MX Revolution mouse is amazing. Its about 100$. I posted a link to it in the sidebar.

I also really like the Logitech MX-5000 cordless desktop. Its a bletooth set. And it also includes the mouse recharger.

Thoth sent me a picture of his laptop bag. Its a really nice bag actually.

I'll be going on an apple-picking trip soon actually. Next weekend. I'm looking forward to it.. ;-)

I like the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L lens. There was a photographer at the film yesterday who had a Canon EOS 20D and that lens.

The Canon Photo Backpack 200EG is really nice. 50$ off amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home