Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wow. Really busy week...

All of my days this week are going to be totally full... I wont be at home at all...

At the party yesterday I was helping hand out candy to the trick-or-treating kids. I also ate a pizza. I took some photos of the two cats that were there. They were brother and sister actually, but they certainly did not look similar... The female one was all black and the male one was striped, and spotted.... They were nice cats. Rather greedy though actually.

It would really be nice if blogger had emoticons... Sometimes I wish that I could use them.

I promise you that I will have some photo's posted on here by next week!!! When I was at the party yesterday my camera started showing the low-battery power indicator. So I got 4 new ones immediately afterwards. My camera accepts four standard AA-size alkaline batteries, or Ni-MH rechargeables. I had taken over 300 shots on those old batteries. With some LCD screen, and flash use...

It raining a lot when I had left yesterday night, but it had cleared up at around 6:00PM.

Its getting a lot colder now. However the sky and weather right now is really nice...

Im nearing my 200th post on my blog. Now there is the november archive... My blog has really been growing. I had started it at the end of march 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home