Thursday, February 01, 2007

Its the bloggers birthday!!!

Its my birthday! I am now 13 years old...

I have gotten a canon 75-300mm telephoto lens for my canon rebel xt... It was 180$. Second hand. So no tax.

I haven't been taking many photos lately because the weather over here is pretty cold...

I've bought a router. All i need now is an internet connection. Bell is taking longer than expected. Apparently because we're using rogers. They have to do some extra work befor ethey can set up the service or something.

I've gotten a manfrotto tripod for my camera as well. My mother bought it for me as a birthday gift...

Im using wi-fi at an internet cafe right now... Its nice because there are 2 net cafes nearby where i live...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home